Monday, October 5, 2015

Why Japanese?

     I have been interested in Japan from a young age, when I was first introduced to anime and manga in elementary school. My fascination for Japanese culture and the language grew as I continued to explore this still spreading Japanese media. I find myself now interested in the people and culture behind the stories that I read, just as much as I am interested in the stories themselves.
     After only four weeks of class, I am honestly surprised at how much I have learned in such a short span of time. I am very excited to see how far I can go after a full year of studying Japanese.

4 comments:

  1. I'm also very surprised by how much I have learned these past few weeks. I never thought college language classes could be this intense. Do you speak other languages?


    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, I am also very interested in Japanese animations and cartoons. What is your favorite cartoon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. こんいちは!I actually really enjoyed the class too and I'm hoping to continue studying Japanese in college till senior year. I am also interested in Japanese anime. I am currently watching Inuyasha. おもしろいですね。you should watch it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. わたしたち2カ月のなか日本語をたくさんべんきょしました。I think we are all surprised. 先月 Another もう中国語を勉強しましたの大学院生 found himself 韓国で日本語を using. He has only studied for as long as we have.

    ReplyDelete